Setup your Trova
Can I have multiple TROVA attached to my phone?
- Yes. We recommend naming each TROVA individually to keep track of them
Can I track how many times my TROVA is used?
- For TROVA HOME, yes, you can access the log to see which of the authorized users has accessed your TROVA
- For TROVA GO, no, because you are the sole user with access
Can I change the pass code for my TROVA account?
- Currently that is not supported in the app, but have noted it for a future enhancement. In the mean time, users should be instructed to use the "forgot my password" feature when that is fully implemented.
How do I gift a used TROVA from person to person?
In the TROVA app, go to the Account page in the side bar menu
- For the TROVA device you wish to gift, click the round X icon in the upper left, and confirm the prompt
- This will de-register the TROVA from the account and allow another user to register this device
- Note that the user must be connected to the internet and the TROVA for this to work
How do I set up my TROVA account?
- You may have already started your account when you purchased your TROVA
- If not, start by downloading the TROVA App and follow the steps for setting up your account with TROVA
- You will also find directions on how to use your TROVA in our app
How do I transfer my TROVA to my new phone?
- On some devices the TROVA app and passwords will transfer automatically. If not, download the TROVA App again and use the same passwords as you did before
How do I set up my TROVA account?
- You may have already started your account when you purchased your TROVA.
- If not start by downloading the TROVA App and follow the steps for setting up your account with TROVA.
- You will also find directions on how to use your TROVA in our app.
Can I open my TROVA with my computer?
How do I know if my TROVA is on or off?
Tap the multi function power button, if it pulses once (green, orange or red) it is indicating battery status. If it pulses green 2x it was off and is now on.
Using your Trova
Can I travel on planes with my TROVA?
- Yes, we recommend shutting it off.
Can I use any USB-C charger to charge my TROVA?
- Yes, you can use any USB-C charging cord for your TROVA
Can I use my TROVA on my Iwatch?
- No, but it is a consideration for the future
Can you send me user name/password for my TROVA?
- No, it is not possible to send the password, as they are stored in an encrypted format that we have no way to read.
- From a security standpoint, we only instruct our customers to use the password reset function in the app
Does my TROVA have a power save or sleep mode?
Does TROVA GO have a GPS tracking in it?
- No, TROVA uses the GPS in your phone to mark the last known location
How do I correct connection issues on my TROVA?
- Many TROVA issues can be resolved by restarting the device
- You can also unpair your TROVA from your phone and then pair it again to see if it will fix your issue
- You can always reach out to Support@Trovaofficial.com in you need more help
How do I find my lost TROVA?
- In the app, find the "LOCATE" option in the side bar, this shows last known location of TROVA.
- Note that if you have more than one TROVA the map supports displaying pins for all TROVA registered to the user account on the map at once. The pin should also display the name of the TROVA when tapped.
How do I check my battery life on my TROVA?
- TROVA has a battery status in the TROVA App.
On TROVA itself, tapping the multi-use button will show your status based on the following schedule:
- If it pulses green once, it means you have more than 30% of your battery
- If it pulses orange once, you have between 10% and 30%
- Additionally, if your TROVA starts pulsing red without a tap of the button it means it needs a charge and has less than 5% available battery.
How do I know if my TROVA is on or off?
- Tap the multi function power button, if it pulses once (green, orange or red) it is indicating battery status. If it pulses green 2x it was off and is now on
How long is TROVA GO battery life?
- 73 day, depending on how many times it has been opened and closed.
Is my TROVA air tight?
- No, but it is tightly sealed to help conceal its contents
Is my TROVA waterproof or water resistant?
- With the rubber plug inserted in the charging port, TROVA is water resistant. It will survive being dropped in snow or if exposed to rain, but would not be functional if submerged. It is not waterproof.
Is there a hard restart button?
- Yes, there is a small pinhole to the right of the multi-function button. If you insert a paper clip and press it will restart your TROVA. Note that it doesn't reset your code pairing, it only restarts the device
Is there an emergency opening to my TROVA?
- No, unless you already have turned on the App Bypass mode.
What do I do if I lost my phone?
- Download the TROVA app on any approved smart phone and log into it with your unique user name and password. You will then have to access to your TROVA
What do if the TROVA won't pair?
Ensure phone's Bluetooth is on
- This is operating system specific and customer support should have the instructions for different manufacturers at each reach
Ensure the phone can connect to the internet
- Web browser to www.trovaofficial.com is ok
- Ensure the TROVA is plugged in, powered on, and within arms reach
- Ensure the phone has supported hardware by contacting customer support at Support@trovaofficial.com
- Customer support should be aware how to search a site like GSMArena.com and find the COMMS/Bluetooth line quickly. BTLE and Bluetooth 4.2 are required
Ensure the user has accepted the "permissions" prompts by the app. We only request the most minimal permissions for the app to operate
- Location: Needed to even turn on Bluetooth and Find my TROVA feature
- Notifications: Needed to send disconnect notifications (optional in this scenario)
Ensure the TROVA is not registered to another account
- In the near future, I can provision a feature in the App Server so CoBe can make a tool to check by serial number if the TROVA is registered. Currently, all DV1/DV2 TROVAs have the same serial number so it is not possible. If the serial number is not printed on the TROVA, as a future enhancement project we also may need to make a tool in the app to display the serial number of nearby TROVA devices
What is the light ring on my TROVA GO indicate?
Start by clicking here for TROVA quick start guide, if that does not answer your question below is more detail:
- The light ring tells you a few things about your TROVA:
- First, when TROVA is on and the button is tapped, the light ring will indicate battery status per the battery status section
Second, when pairing to your phone, it will pulse white. Once paired, pulsing will stop after it turns solid white for 5 seconds
- When you unlock your TROVA, the light ring will pulse white two times
- When you close the TROVA it will pulse white one time
- When your TROVA is powered on, the light ring pulses green two times
- When you power off your TROVA the LED will pulse red one time
- When App Bypass mode is selected in the App the LED will pulse white times to indicate that it has changed to that mode
- If there has been some sort of error leading to a forced Bluetooth disconnection by the TROVA logic the LED will pulse alternating between orange and white (example authentication of user incorrect)
What does the Multi-Function button on TROVA do?
This button acts in a variety of ways:
- First, when tapped, it displays battery status according to the schedule above
- Second, when App Bypass mode is activated, a double click will unlock TROVA. Note, however, that by bypassing the app and identity verification, the device is no longer secure
- Third, it powers TROVA off by holding down the button for five or more seconds until there is a single red pulse and back on by pressing it
- Lastly, when your TROVA is off it turns it back on
I can hear my TROVA unlock but won't open, why?
- Try holding the case closed with your fingers and unlocking your TROVA. You might have over stuffed your TROVA case and the increased pressure is keeping the lock from opening properly.
- Make sure your TROVA is closed to flat as possible
Why doesn't TROVA GO have GPS?
- We spent extensive engineering hours on maximizing internal storage space and a GPS unit would require a much larger battery and more frequent charging for our customers. Innovations is important to us, so we will continue to explore more for GPS capability in future products
Why won't my TROVA charge?
There may be a few reasons. We recommend starting here:
- Turn off your TROVA and restart it
- Make sure your are using the USB cord that your TROVA came with
- Do a hard restart on your TROVA
- if you need more support email email@example.com
Is TROVA able to go through TSA at the airport?
How do I correct connection issues on my TROVA?
- Many TROVA issues can be resolved by restarting the device.
- You can also unpair your TROVA from your iPhone and then pair it again to see if it will fix your issue.
How do I process my TROVA for repair?
Your first line of inquiry should be with a TROVA representative at Support@Trovaofficial.com. If you can't resolve an issue with the live help, you can arrange to send your TROVA to the TROVA Repair Center. We'll give you shipping instructions and a Return Authorization Number to use for the repair. (Add LINK for shipping instructions)
- ?TROVA recommends getting tracking on your shipment for returns so it is not lost in transit
- TROVA representative will email you a RA# and shipping address for the return
- TROVA will send an email confirming receiving your TROVA for repair
- TROVA will update you on the status of the repair or replacement of your TROVA
- Be sure to unpair your TROVA from your phone before you send it to get serviced
What is not covered with the Limited Warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. high altitude or sand, food, dirt or similar substances)
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use
- A device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by TROVA or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by TROVA but were usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use
- Damage to the locking mechanism due to overstuffing the device
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken parts
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine
- In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
What is the return/exchange policy with my TROVA?
For any unopened product we will accept returns upto 30 days from purchase
- RA must be created on TROVAOFFICIAL.COM
- Product must be in new condition and in original unopened packaging
For warrantee related issues we offer a one year warrantee against craftmanship
- RA must be created at TROVAOFFICIAL.COM
Using your Trova
Can I track my TROVA order?
- Yes, TROVA will send tracking via email as soon as it ships
Can my TROVA be broken open?
- Yes, anything can be broken into - this is not meant to be where you put irreplaceable items - it is meant to give you peace of mind and a remove the possiblility that its contents will get into inappropriate hands.
How can I get more TROVA Invite Code Cards?
- Send an email to Info@TrovaOfficial.com
How do I become a dealer of TROVA?
- Currently TROVA is not opening any dealers or distributors but we will be looking for retailers in the near future. Please leave your contact information at Info@TrovaOfficial.com
If my TROVA is stolen, can they reprogram?
- No, once paired to your phone, the only way a TROVA will accept a new device pairing is with your unique and user-created log-in and password. There is no hard reset that can be performed.
- Unless someone discovers your user name and password, as well as your TROVA, it cannot be reprogrammed
Who can help with TROVA Invite Codes issues?
- Send an email to Info@Trovaofficial.com
What forms of payment does TROVA accept?
What is TROVA?
- A physical storage device that prevents inappropriate audiences from accessing personal, recreational or otherwise private objects
Where can I buy a TROVA?
- Currently, TROVA is only offered online at Trovaofficial.com but check back for "find a dealer near you" soon.
Who do I contact for personal support on my TROVA?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty, funchionality and security were our criteria for creating TROVA. We wanted something that seamlessly intergrated into our home and lifestyle but neither resembled a "lockbox" nor anything else particularly identifiable. Discreet in sensibility, TROVA makes a statement by saying very little.
Can I cancel my TROVA order?
- Yes, we are flexible about canceling as long as a tracking number has not been sent by email.
TROVA lock boxes (“TROVA Products”) sold by Soji, Inc., or any of its or their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, or affiliates (collectively the “Seller”) are covered under normal use and service by a warranty to the original purchaser (the “Buyer”) only covering defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. In the event a TROVA Product is proven to Seller’s satisfaction during this period to be defective in materials or workmanship, the defective TROVA Product shall be repaired or replaced with a new or refurbished product of the same specifications as the original, at Seller’s option. Such repair or replacement of any defective TROVA Product shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities, and shall be Buyer’s exclusive remedy, with respect to such TROVA Product. Under no circumstances will credit be allowed for unauthorized work on any TROVA Product.
To exercise its exclusive remedy provided under this section, Buyer must promptly notify Seller in writing of any claimed TROVA Product defect within seven (7) days of the appearance thereof. If Seller repairs or replaces any TROVA Product for which a claim has been made, Seller will ship such replacement or repaired TROVA Product to Buyer within fourteen (14) days after receiving the allegedly defective TROVA Product. Any TROVA Product replaced hereunder shall become the sole and exclusive property of Seller. Unless otherwise specified, Seller shall bear the cost and risk of transport of replacement or repaired TROVA Products provided by Seller. Seller, in its sole discretion, may hire, contract, or sub-contract with third parties to provide some or all warranty repair work and related services.
This warranty is void and does not apply to any TROVA Product that has been altered, misused, abused, neglected, or damaged in any way through causes unconnected with its manufacture, including but not limited to failure of a TROVA Product resulting from (i) occurrences during shipment of the TROVA Product from or to Seller, (ii) use or operation of the TROVA Product in an application or environment other than that intended or recommended by Seller, (iii) modifications not made or authorized by Seller, or (iv) the TROVA Product being subjected to unusual physical or electrical stress. For additional information about the warranty, or to make a warranty claim, contact TROVA at our website: trovaofficial.com.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE IS NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ON ANY TROVA PRODUCT. BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE TROVA PRODUCT IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE TROVA PRODUCT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN.
TROVA PRODUCTS MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
TROVA PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR THE STORAGE OF ILLEGAL, UNSAFE, OR INHERENTLY DANGEROUS DEVICES OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FEDERALLY REGULATED DRUGS OR NARCOTICS, FIREARMS, OR EXPLOSIVES. BUYER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE ACQUISITION, STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION, CONTROL, AND/OR RECORDKEEPING OF ANY SUPPLIES OR MATERIALS THAT BUYER ELECTS TO STORE IN ANY TROVA PRODUCTS AND FOR PROPER USE OF SUCH TROVA PRODUCTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE INSTRUCTIONS.
TROVA PRODUCTS ARE NOT MEDICAL DEVICES, AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR STORAGE OF EMERGENCY MEDICATIONS, OR OF MEDICAL DEVICES SUCH AS EPINEPHRINE PENS, ASTHMA INHALERS, OR ANY OTHER MEDICINES, DEVICES, OR DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS INTENDED FOR USE IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. SELLER DOES NOT PROVIDE, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY (I) EMERGENCY MEDICAL OR OTHER FIRST RESPONDER SERVICES, (II) DIRECT MEDICAL CARE, (III) MEDICAL ADVICE, OR (IV) MEDICATIONS, DRUGS, NARCOTICS, OR OTHER MEDICINES OR SUPPLIES STORED IN ANY TROVA PRODUCTS. ONLY PHYSICIANS, PHARMACISTS, OR OTHER LICENSED AND AUTHORIZED LEARNED INTERMEDIARIES MAY PRESCRIBE OR PROVIDE SUCH MEDICATIONS, DRUGS, NARCOTICS, OR OTHER MEDICINES OR SUPPLIES AND THE DIRECTIONS RELATED THERETO. SELLER PROVIDES NO WARRANTY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO USE OR ADMINISTER ANY MEDICATIONS, DRUGS, NARCOTICS, OR OTHER MEDICINES OR SUPPLIES STORED IN TROVA PRODUCTS, WHETHER OR NOT RELATED TO ANY MALFUNCTION OF ANY TROVA PRODUCTS.
ANY TECHNICAL ADVICE FURNISHED BY SELLER WITH REFERENCE TO THE USE OF THE TROVA PRODUCTS IS GIVEN GRATIS AND IS ACCEPTED BY BUYER ONLY AT BUYER’S OWN RISK. SELLER ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE ADVICE GIVEN OR RESULTS OBTAINED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THE USE OF ANY TROVA PRODUCTS, WHETHER ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER ARTICLES OR MATERIALS, OR IN THE PRACTICE OF ANY PROCESS, WHETHER IN TERMS OF OPERATING COST, GENERAL EFFECTIVENESS, OR SUCCESS OR FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS MADE BY SELLER WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF SUCH TROVA PRODUCTS BY WAY OF TECHNICAL ADVICE OR OTHERWISE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
SUBJECT TO AND WITHOUT MITIGATION OF ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREIN, EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF SELLER’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR (I) INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST OR DIMINISHED PRODUCTION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WHETHER BASED UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER TORT, OR OTHERWISE, OR (II) ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR CIVIL OR CRIMINAL FINES OR OTHER PENALTIES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE PURCHASE OR USE BY BUYER OF THE TROVA PRODUCT.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Buyer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller from any and all losses, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and other costs arising from fines, civil penalties, personal injury to, or damage to the property of third parties) arising directly or indirectly out of or otherwise related to Buyer’s purchase or use of the TROVA Product or Buyer’s recklessness, willful misconduct, or violation of law.
|US 2-Day Air||$0.00||$299.99||$18|
|US 2-Day Air||$300||$699.99||$24|
|US 2-Day Air||$700||$700+||$35|
|US 3-Day Select||$0.00||$299.99||$16|
|US 3-Day Select||$300||$699.99||$18|
|US 3-Day Select||$700||$700+||$22|
|AK and HI||$0.00||$299.99||$18|
|AK and HI||$300||$699.99||$24|
|AK and HI||$700||$700+||$35|
Last Updated: January 23, 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you voluntarily provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you create an account, activate a Device, fill out a form, request customer support, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. We also may collect information you provide about yourself, such as your age, gender, birthdate, interests, product feedback, and income.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the TROVA Service
When you access or use the TROVA Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
-Information Collected through the Device: After you activate a Device, certain information is automatically monitored and collected through the Device, such as the date, time, and frequency with which you accessed the Device, and the geographic location of the Device.
-Log Information: We log information about your use of the TROVA Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
-Computer and Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the TROVA Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, carrier, and mobile network information.
-Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your Device if you consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
-Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the TROVA Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the TROVA Service are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the TROVA Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the TROVA Service. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
Provide, maintain and improve the TROVA Service;
-Troubleshoot problems that may arise with the TROVA Service;
-Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
-Send you notifications, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
-Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
-Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by TROVA and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
-Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the TROVA Service;
-Develop new products and services and identify potential new customers;
-Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of TROVA and others;
-Personalize and improve the TROVA Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
-Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
-Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
-Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
TROVA is based in the United States and the information we collect and all other matters related to the TROVA Service are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Colorado in the United States and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. By accessing or using the TROVA Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
-With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
-With our subsidiaries and affiliates, and any officers, directors, agents, employees, or representatives of TROVA and its subsidiaries and affiliates, for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes;
-Our advertising partners may also serve ads to you via other sites (including ads for our products) based on information collected from you while using the Sites. For example, when you visit a site serviced by one of our advertising partners, we may use “remarketing” services to target ads to you based on your prior use of our Sites.
-Our third-party advertising partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). Both the NAI and DAA maintain consumer choices pages where you can opt-out from receiving interest-based advertising from participating companies.
-NAI Consumer Choices page – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
-DAA Consumer Choices page – http://www.aboutads.info/choices
-California Residents: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-.84, California residents are entitled to ask for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: SOJI, Inc., PO Box 100588, Denver, CO 80250.
-In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
-If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of TROVA or others;
-With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the TROVA Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share without restriction aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you, including for providing research, reports and analytics about health and fitness, for marketing and promotional use, for providing premium services, and for sale to interested audiences.
Social Sharing Features
The TROVA Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on the TROVA Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties as specified herein, and we are not liable for their misuse of personal information about you.
Information You Provide
You may always choose whether or not to provide voluntary information to TROVA. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to fully access or use the TROVA Service.
You may update, correct, or delete any personal information about you, or delete your account, at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at email@example.com. Note, however, that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you to the extent permitted by applicable law.
When it applies and if you consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of the Apps may no longer function.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. To do so, refer to your browser help menu. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the TROVA Service. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the TROVA Service.
Do Not Track
At this time, the TROVA Service does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Advertising Opt Out
You may choose to not have your personal information used by our third party advertising partners at any time. To opt out of the sale of your personal information to such third parties, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from TROVA by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
The TROVA Service is not directed to children under the age of sixteen (16), and we ask that children under this age do not submit any personal information to us. Should we discover that we have collected personal information from a child who is under sixteen (16), we will promptly delete that personal information.